A mobile strategy is one of the smartest things you can provide for your company right now. Technology is moving forward rapidly, and by keeping up with the pace, you are keeping your business relevant and up-to-date. However, here’s where things get tricky: You may have a great mobile app that your employees like to use, but how are you keeping your company’s information safe when it comes to using that app?
To adequately protect your business, your mobile device management (MDM) solution must be proactive, integrated, and able to protect your business at every turn.
10 Features an MDM Solution Must Include to Stay Protected
1. Protection at every layer of your enterprise: mobile devices, applications, the network, and server-side data.
2. The ability to block or lock certain apps on employees’ personal devices during business hours, or while an employee is on vacation.
3. Employee access on an app-by-app basis, and the ability to segregate critical business apps from non-compliant or potentially malicious apps.
4. Real-time visibility into mobile network traffic and user behavior, including the ability to block an unknown or unauthorized device.
5. Remote management options to service employee-owned devices, enforce compliance policies, and perform remote diagnostics.
6. A system that is designed around security needs, where all data is kept behind a strong firewall.
7. The option for employees to use multiple devices, and the ability for the enterprise to scale this use without any increase in complexity or costs.
8. Protection against every potential source of hosting failure.
9. Flexible app deployment options, whether via a private cloud, public cloud, or hybrid cloud.
10. The ability to remotely wipe data from a device if an employee leaves the company.
Security is imperative for a business with a mobile device strategy. Having an enterprise mobile app without a strong security system in place leaves your data and your company unprotected.
Achieving an Exceptional ROI Through Digital Transformation
At 7T, we believe in a collaborative development process that engages the client from start to finish. Our process and business-first philosophy leads to a maximum ROI and immense client satisfaction. Mobile app development is one of our many Digital Transformation service offerings, which also include enterprise software development for ERP and CRM systems (among others), along with SaaS development for web apps and mobile apps. We have extensive experience working with cutting-edge technologies and we help our clients to achieve goals such as scaling by delivering exceptional results that are truly transformative for our clients and their companies.
We’re guided by the approach of “Digital Transformation Driven by Business Strategy.” As such, the 7T development team works with company leaders who are seeking to solve problems and drive ROI through Digital Transformation. We then provide collaborative, multi-phased Digital Transformation solutions to clients in all business sectors.
Our offices are situated in Dallas, Houston and Austin, but our clientele spans the globe. If you’re ready to learn more about Digital Transformation-as-a-service or are seeking to develop an incredible UI/UX on a custom enterprise software platform, mobile app or another piece of technology for your organization, contact 7T today.