The Vault admin portal software serves as a centralized, intuitive interface for the Dallas area concrete construction company. This back office ERP platform was developed to suit Vault’s operations, the admin portal includes the following features.
• Admin Dashboard – The admin dashboard panel provide an at-a-glance display of job-related metrics for all active concrete jobs, including counts for complete / incomplete jobs by job type or superintendent.
• Reports – In addition to reviewing granular, detailed breakdowns of dashboard metrics, admin portal users can generate dynamic reports on usage, in-progress jobs, vehicle maintenance and invoicing.
• Job Management – The Vault admin portal shines when it comes to job management, with a comprehensive toolset. Users can view, track and manage foundation and flatwork job tickets (for open and closed jobs), in addition to creating new concrete orders / foundation and flatwork jobs.
• User Management – Admins can create & manage users for the mobile app and admin portal alike, including providing accounts for superintendents and general superintendents who may be using the mobile app.
• Invoicing – The Vault admin platform allows the concrete contractor to enter subcontractor pricing across communities / addresses, in addition to viewing pending invoices and generating paid invoice PDFs for completed projects.